- Do more business
- Free luncheon meetings on current business topics hosted by FWBA members (35+ attend)
- Networking & introductions at every meeting
- Free link to your web site from fwbaonline.com
- Free Job Service Network to find the right employee
- Discounted ads in FWBA quarterly newsletter; 500+ mailed to area business and township officials
- Networking events with other business groups
- Student interns for school year and summer employment
- A voice in local & regional government
- St. Patrick’s Day Party & Business Card Exchange with other organizations that attracted 101 in 2015
- Holiday Kids 'n Smiles Toy Drive at the North Hills Learning Center
- Partner in annual Upper Dublin Medals Program
- Enhancing the Workplace Experience: Priceless!
Membership dues start at just $95 annually.
For your convenience, FWBA membership dues can be made by using the PayPal option. Please select your appropriate company level for membership, which is broken down by employee numbers, etc. The membership application form can also be completed online and automatically submitted via email. However, a check for membership, payable to the FWBA, is still welcome if that works best for your company. Mail payment to FWBA at PO Box 812, Fort Washington, PA 19034. There is a 2015 FWBA Membership form on the site that you can download and print. For more details, contact Kathy Disque, FWBA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 215-628-0313. Thank you!